DRONE HOPPER values, respects and protects your privacy. Please read carefully the following page where we give you an overview of which data is collected and for which purpose.
1. ABOUT DRONE HOPPER
DRONE HOPPER S.L.U, CIF B87375960, registered offices in Avda. Gregorio Peces-Barba, 1 Vivero de Empresas del Parque Científico de la Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, 28919 Leganés, Madrid (Spain), owns the internet domain www.drone-hopper.com.
DRONE HOPPER S.L.U will comply with all the legal requirements to protect your personal information, the current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). DRONE HOPPER S.L.U also guarantees the compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GDPR).
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
To browse www.drone-hopper.com you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are when you contact us, e.g. as an interested party, customer or investor.
This means in particular:
• you are interested in our products or services,
• you have contacted us through our web-site form,
• you have contacted us via email or phone call,
• we are in the framework of an existing business relationship,
• we already use your products and services in a previous business relationship, • by signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that DRONE HOPPER manages with MailChimp, • you are interested in a selection process to fill a position in our company.
3. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
DRONE HOPPER is responsible for the treatment of personal information that is collected from its users, as legislation determines.
• WEB: www.drone-hopper.com
• Social Name: DRONE HOPPER, S.L.U.
• CIF: B87375960
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Address: Avd. Gregorio Peces Barbas 1, CP 28919 Leganés (Madrid).
• Company purpose: heavy duty drones manufacturer.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
The purpose of processing personal data:
• To fulfill your wishes or improve our services with the information about your interests and wishes which you tell us about. • To offer you relevant products and services according to your needs. • To provide interested parties an address for inquiries and requests through the contact form. • To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. • To submit promotions and publications about our services. • For those interested to apply for our jobs offer. • For measuring the effectiveness of marketing actions.
The User will be the only responsible, in case of completing the forms with false data. All data provided by the User will be treated confidentially.
5. WHY DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The legitimation depends on each case:
• After the fulfillment of a contract of products or services. • For commercial communications or to offer personalized and adapted products and/or services. • To invite you to a selection process.
6. WHO RECEIVES YOUR DATA?
DRONE HOPPER S.L.U. is the only owner of the information, we will not transferred it to third parties in any case, except to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts.
It is important to mention that our website can include embedded content (for example, social network links, videos, images, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website directly.
• Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , with address in the USA. More information can be found at: https://mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of rendering its email services to the Holder.
• Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help DRONE HOPPER S.L.U analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
7. FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE THE INFORMATION?
We do not store your data longer than we need it for the respective processing purposes. We will keep your personal information since a contractual and/or commercial relationship with you exists or as long as you do not exercise your right of withdrawal, limitation of treatment, portability and/or forgetting your data.
In no case your data will be maintained more than 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship, mandatory conservation period established by Spanish Law 10/2010, of April 28, prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
8. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect it. For example, by using access controls on computer and storage. We also make sure that our employees protect your personal information through NDAs.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
According to the European General Data Protection Regulation, the person whose personal data are processed is considered to be interested, which is why he can benefit from the rights recognized by this fundamental data protection directive, which are: the right to information (art. 15), rectification (art. 16), deletion (art. 17), limitation of processing (art. 18), opposition (art. 21), complaint to a supervisory authority (art. 77) and portability (art. 20).
To exercise your rights you must send an email to email@example.com or postal mail in the address previously mentioned in ABOUT DRONE HOPPER paragraph, along with valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
If you feel that your rights with regard to the protection of your personal data have been infringed, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), through its website: www.agpd.es.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the DRONE HOPPER S.L.U. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, may be used to recognise the user. We inform you that on the Web we will only use “cookies” when the user’s browser allows it.
If you do not wish to have one of our “cookies” on your computer, you can configure the browser to block them. You can also delete all the cookies gathered on your computer.
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the website.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by others that are duly published.